Upto 15% off
Hindi (Devanagari: हिन्दी, IAST: Hindī), or Modern Standard Hindi (Devanagari: मानक हिन्दी, IAST: Mānak Hindī) is a standardised and Sanskritised register of the Hindustani language. Hindi, written in the Devanagari script, is one of the official languages of India, along with the English language.It is one of the 22 scheduled languages of the Republic of India. However, it is not the national language of India because no language was given such a status in the Indian constitution.
Hindi is the lingua franca of the Hindi belt, and to a lesser extent other parts of India (usually in a simplified or pidginized variety such as Bazaar Hindustani or Haflong Hindi).Outside India, several other languages are recognized officially as “Hindi” but do not refer to the Standard Hindi language described here and instead descend from other dialects of Hindustani, such as Awadhi and Bhojpuri. Such languages include Fiji Hindi, which is official in Fiji, and Caribbean Hindustani, which is a recognized language in Trinidad and Tobago, Guyana, and Suriname. Apart from specialized vocabulary, spoken Hindi is mutually intelligible with standard Urdu, another recognized register of Hindustani.
Spoken Hindi Course Content
Topics & Vocabulary:
- Who and how people are
- What (identity), Nationality, Jobs
- Shopping, how much…, what kind …
- Have, want, like
- Availability (milnā)
- Directions, Where can I get… , Position and Place
- Talking about accommodation
- Exchanging personal details, introductions
- Formal/informal speaking
- Giving orders and making requests
- Possession and the family
- Making sentences
- Verb to be, possessives
- Yes/no questions,
- Pronouns āp and maĩ
- Question words-kitnā, kaisā
- Introduction to gender and number: nouns and adjectives
- Postpositions, Case; to have
- Verbs: routine events, present and imperatives
- Ko constructions
- Kā/kī/ke Possesives
- Polite vs everyday language – showing respect
- Body language (agreeing, disagreeing, showing doubt)
- English vis-à-vis Hindi
- Showing position in society
- Seasonal festivals/Gods’ day
- Conversation development and dialogues
- Reading and writing: the Devanagari alphabet
Spoken Hindi Course
You can be a graduate / B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or intermediate level.
We teach from scratch and our modules cover all the latest aspects of Spoken Hindi under this course so that a student doesn’t feel out of place in his/her career. Our fees is much less compared to other institutes. Classes are also held on weekends for the convenience of working professionals and students.
Learning anything that is trending and popular always helps.So, by learning this course, you will be exposed to multiple job options and will get a chance to get into MNC company.
Yes, you will be given study materials.
If you face any problems regarding the subject you can inform your counsellor or ask your trainer anytime during the class.
You have to visit us at the address mentioned in the Contact Us page.
Yes, you will get a valid certificate after the successful completion of the course.