Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
Upto 15 % off
COURSE FEES RS.15,000/-
On-page and Off-page SEO Training
Creating a website is not enough; one has to get proper Google Ranking to be in demand amongst users. And it is here that seo training courses matter. SKMTECHNOSOLZ Institute offers basic and advanced seo training in Bangalore. Flexible class timings, high end infrastructure and qualified instructors ensure that you learn from the best in the industry.
Why Digital Marketers should learn On-page and Off-page SEO?
On-page and Off-page Seo trains you in the SEO tactics for ranking of client’s company’s website along with perfect analysis of competitor site.
Benefits of learning On-page and Off-page SEO at SKMTECHNOSOLZ
- Leading On-page and Off-page SEO training institute in Bangalore
- State of the art infrastructure
- Industry Experienced and skilled teachers
- Facility to work on “Live” Projects
- Certificate on completion of the Course
- 100% Job Assistance Guaranteed!
Module 1 [Know About SEO]
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- How search Engines work?
- Why we do SEO for Websites?
Module 2 [Keyword Research]
- Different tools for finding best keywords
- Google’s Keyword Planner for Finding Best Keywords
- Applying the Collected the Keywords in the Website
Module 3 [Competitor’s analysis]
- Finding Competitors
- Competitors Markeing Strategy
Module 4 [Finding Target Audience]
- How to Find Relevant and Effective Audience?
- Strategies to Target Audience
Module 5 [On-page SEO]
- Title optimization
- Meta Tags Implimentation
- H1,H2 etc optimization
- Image optimization
- Content optimization
- URL optimization
- Canonical URL Optimization
- Robots.txt file creation
- Navigation and Internal links in the website
- Internal structure and Sitemap
- HTML coding Optimization
- CSS and Java Script Optimization
- Google sitemap
- Google Webmaster Code Implementation and Verification
- Google Analytics Code Implementation
- Bing Webmaster Code Implementation and Verification
Module 6 [Off-Page SEO]
- Concept of Back links
- White Hat SEO Tactics
- Social Bookmarking
- Search Engine Submission
- Hub Pages Submission
- Squidoo submission
- Google Locals / Google Base / Yahoo directory / DMOZ submission
- Classifieds Postings
- Content submission
- Press Release Posting
- Forum submission
- Blog Commenting
- Question Answer
- Document Sharing
- Photo Sharing
Module 7 [Local SEO]
- Optimize a Website for Local Search Result
- What is Google Local listing?
- Precedure to Optimize Google’s Local Listing
- Strategy for Promoting Google’s Local Listing