Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
Upto 15% off
COURSE FEES RS.15,000/-
Static web pages have become a thing of the past. Latest trend is towards the dynamic WebPages that would update automatically without having to manually update any of the changes.
The need for something “more” led to the demand of the hour that led Microsoft to come up with ASP (Active Server Pages) to solve this problem. With SKMTECHNOSOLZ ASP.NET Training Course in Bangalore with 100% Placement Assistance, you can be rest assured to make your mark in
- Application Programming Interface
- Dynamic Web Pages
- Powerful Web Applications
ASP.Net Course Content:
- Introduction to .NET: .Net Framework1.1/2.0/3/3.5, .Net Architecture
- C# Application Basics: Application Life cycle & Page life cycle Command line and VS.NET compilation.
- C# Fundamentals: Basic classes, declarations, conditionals, loops, arrays, strings, enumerations, structures.
- OOP in C#: Encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism
- Exceptions and Object Lifetime: exceptions and the garbage collector.
- Interfaces and collections: How and why to use them compilation.
- Callback Interfaces, Delegates, and Events: basics of each — very important for event driven (GUI) programming
- Advanced C# Type Construction: Indexers, operator overload, conversions
- Generics: basic syntax
- .NET Assemblies: basic overview
- Processes, AppDomains, Contexts, Threading, Type Reflection, Late Binding, Attribute-based programming: Advanced topics from the text will be discussed as time permits. We can decide as a class on what to explore if we get to this point.
- Object Serialization: basics
- Windows Forms: Basic windows programming: forms, component class, control class, control events, menus, status bars, tool bars, interacting with the registry
- Drawing in Windows (GDI+): Paint sessions, the Graphics class, coordinate systems, color, fonts, hit testing.
- Form Controls: control hierarchy, text boxes, buttons, check boxes, radio boxes, list boxes, combo boxes, etc.
- Data Access with ADO.NET: walkthrough of example
- Real life project
Other advanced Asp.Net courses at SKMTECHNOSOLZ
The ASP.NET MVC is an open source web application framework that implements the model–view–controller (MVC) pattern. In the latter versions of ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, and ASP.NET, Web Pages (a platform using only Razor pages) will merge into a unified MVC 6.
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you use HTML as your template language and lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components clearly. It eliminates much of the code you would otherwise have to write.
A database management system developed by Microsoft, this is a free, easy-to-use, lightweight, and embeddable version of SQL Server.