Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA
Upto 15% off
COURSE FEES RS.15,000/-
Websites – an integral part of any business are a must have nowadays! Anyone who is tech savvy, checks out websites in order to buy products and services. It is quite a commonplace activity. But what is not that common is the knowledge of what technique is used to make a website. Unless you are in the IT filed, majorities are laymen and are not aware of the technical terms. Nowadays for a highly functional website, PHP MYSQL is the preferred tool to create and style a website.
One of the major open-source benefits of PHP & MySQL web development is that it is an extremely simple tool that is easy to use. In fact the PHP developer community can be extended as per the requirements and specifications of the client. At SKMTECHNOSOLZ we teach you how to use PHP / MySQL to build websites that are easy to run and hassle free to operate.
Another fascinating motivation behind why this apparatus is picking up notoriety is on the grounds that it brags of open source projects like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal notwithstanding the web based business improvement options like OsCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce, Prestashop. Indeed, even the MVC structures Zend Framework, Laravel Framework, Yii Framework, CakePHP Framework, Codeigniter Framework that makes it conceivable to make vigorous internet business locales that sells items and administrations on the web.
Other interesting benefits include:
- Dynamic: it is possible to create dynamic website, all thanks to the side scripting language of PHP.
- Ease of use: PHP is not only easy to use; it is a highly stable medium ensuring longevity of the website.
- HTML embedded codes: there is no need to go for any separate coding when you are opting for this open source tool. PHP comes loaded with HTML features.
- Cost effective: PHP is extremely cost-effective. There is no need to spend extra as it comes with a free license. The Apache/PHP/MYSQL combo runs perfectly well on low cost, low end hardware.
- Ideal for ecommerce development: PHP can easily be customized as per the requirements and specifications of the client, thereby making it the ultimate choice for sites that sells products and services online.
- One of the major attractions of this basic PHP course is the module on Codeigniter Framework. We offer this module both as part of our Basic and Advanced Course.
- Students can also learn the basics of WordPress under this course. It includes overview, installation plus configuration with Backend over view and Theme Development and theme customization.
- We understand how the latest market trends require one to be technologically savvy. To make your career prospects lucrative and demanding, we offer this facility.
PHP/MySql Web Development Course Content:
Module 1 [Fundamentals]
- Software Engineering
- Basics of Designing
- Web Programming
- SQL Queries
Module 2 [Static Website Designing (HTML & CSS)]
- HTML Elements
- HTML Tags
- HTML Anchor Tag
- HTML List
- HTML Table
- HTML Form
- HTML Events
- Div And Span
- CSS Selector
- Applying CSS – Internal, External, Inline
- CSS Background
- CSS Classes and ID
- CSS Pseudo-Classes
- JS variables
- JS statements
- JS operators
- JS comparisons
- JS if-else
- JS switch
- JS functions
- Basic idea about jquery
- Advantages of using j-query
- Simple but essential application of jquery
- Jquery File Upload
- Creating picture slider with jquery
- Jquery light-box
- Submitting forms with help of jquery
- Form validation using jquery
Module 3 [Learning the Language]
- Introduction to PHP
- PHP with Web Design
- PHP Syntax
- Variables in PHP
- PHP Operators
- Conditions, Events and Flows
- PHP Functions
- PHP Arrays
- String Functions
- Date And Time Functions
- PHP Include File
- HTTP Protocol
- Header Function
- Forms And User Input – Form Validation, PHP $_Get, PHP $_Post, PHP $_REQUEST, PHP $_SERVER, PHP $_FILES
Module 4 [Database Connectivity]
- DBMS & RDBMS
- PHP & MySQL
- MySQL Database and Queries
- Connection to MySQL Database
- Creating database and Tables in MySQL
- MySQL Data Types
- Database Terminology
- PHP MySQL Insert into
- PHP MySQL Select
- PHP MySQL Where Clause
- PHP MySQL Order By Keyword
- Difference Between Group By and Order By
- PHP MySQL Update
- PHP MySQL Delete Form
- Encryption & Securities
Module 5 [Applicability to Industry Standards]
- PHP with MVC Architecture
- OOPS Concepts
- String Manipulation and Regular
- PHP Sessions and Cookies
- PHP File Handling
- Files and Directory Access
- Handling Emails
- Email and Security
- Photo upload – single and bulk upload in PHP
- Basic website security like how to prevent SQL Injection
Module 6 [Select anyone of the below]
Ecommerce platform solution for all your online business needs!
Customizable websites possible – just the way you want them!
A free, open-source PHP web framework
An open source, object-oriented, component-based MVC PHP web application
An open-source web, rapid development framework that makes building web applications simpler, faster and requires less code
Module 7 [PHP Practical Examples]
- Creating user login form using Database
- Creating Registration form using Database
- Search Module
- Creating Administrator for Websites
- Min Options in Administrator – Using Login, Registration, Authentication, Search, Edit & update & Delete Users & Data, Changing Content Dynamically
- Real-time Project
Seminar Presentation on Information Search and Analysis
Module 8 [Applicability to Industrial Projects]
- Shopping Cart
- Embedding PHP Code into HTML Pages
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Product Catalogue
Final Project Submission
Advance PHP Courses-100% Job Placement:
You can be a graduate / B.E/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA.
No. It is not necessary to have a technical background. You can be from Humanities or other other stream and still can learn PHP.
We teach from scratch and our modules cover all the latest aspects of PHP under this course so that a student doesn’t feel out of place in his/her career. Our fees is much less compared to other institutes. Classes are also held on weekends for the convenience of working professionals and students.
Learning anything that is trending and popular always helps. Currently, PHP/My SQL is the most preferred framework for building a website. Moreover, this framework encompasses several other popular platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Zend, Drupal, Magento, Laravel, Prestashop etc.which are used to develop robust websites in a hassle-free manner. So, by learning this course, you will be exposed to multiple job options and can become as popular as the framework itself.
Yes, you will be given study materials.
Yes you will get to work on live projects.
Yes. During the course you will be trained to develop websites on your own. After the completion of the course you will be given the opportunity to build a website independently.
If you face any problems regarding the subject you can inform your counsellor or ask your trainer anytime during the class.
IT industry has vast opportunities for PHP developers. Nowadays, there is demand for PHP developers almost in every industry seeking online presence.
You have to visit us at the address mentioned in the Contact Us page.
Yes, you will get a valid certificate after the successful completion of the course.
We guarantee 100% placement assistance.